Name:
Location: Glendale, California, United States

I am an American-born Filipino guy. I was born in Los Angeles, CA.

Friday, May 23, 2003

Lost in Manila


Now here's a story. I was forbidden to see Myla as she was leaving the hotel, even though I was able to sneak a peek with the help of hotel mirrors. I was supposed to go to the church with the bridal party, but they left without me! Then Marc and Nasser were going to take me, but they left the car keys in the hotel room, with no way to get in the room! So I felt it necessary to get my own taxi. Nobody from the hotel would help me, so I had to find one on my own. I finally found an Airport Taxi, and I said "Can you please take me to my wedding?" He said, "Sorry, airport only." I replied, "But it's an emergency." He said okay, but only after running across the street to a traffic officer to ask directions. I finally got there, 15 minutes early and in one piece. I gave the guy 20 bucks, I think that's pretty good for a one mile trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home